MOLFAR (from Ukrainian - "sorcerer-healer") is a project of the Ukrainian nongovernmental organization People's Victory (From 02/22/2016 - NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS "MOLFAR").
The project's aim is effective logistics system of medical rescue of wounded:
- coordination of military, doctors and volunteers to ensure medical care for wounded;
- shortening delivery of wounded to medical facilities;
- conducting consultations;
- search of medication and medical supplies;
Help available to wounded:
- Information support: call our hotline after using first aid kit. Doctors-coordinators will make a record of your question and offer solutions to address your situation.
- Capacity to find help to transfer sick and wounded.
- Finding the right doctor.
- Arrangments for surgeries (based on plan of treatment).
- Quick search of medication in the largest pharmacy chains of Ukraine (online, during the contact).
Our collaboration with medics, hospitals and doctors:
We have a contractual relationship with many hospitals in regional centers of Ukraine which are multidisciplinary clinics. We also cooperate with doctors of narrow specialization: upscale professionals, well-versed in rescue and rehabilitation of patients. We offer the following services:
- Consultative support: database of hospitals and physicians (full information on specialization, equipment, facilities, availability of specialized professionals and medication).
- Logistical support of transfer of patients (search for options).
Willing to help us?
Your support is very important for the Project MOLFAR: volunteer assistance, cooperation with physicians, donations and government support. Willing to help and have something to offer? - get involved!
We believe in magic! Your help becomes the Magic!
For the sake of a tired mother, who will see her son again.
For the sake of a little daughter, who will embrace her dad again.
For the sake of a sister, who will be able to hug her brother...