Time is the most precious resource in life.
Life is not a material thing; it is the essence of existence.
In times of war the value of time and life obtains a new meaning!
Our team provides medical services. Specifically, medical logistics.
The task of any logistics is to deliver a product to the destination at the lower cost. Our tasks in this war are quite similar.
To achieve our goals we have all the necessary resources:
- Technical resources – 24/7 hotline
- multi-line phone system - ability to process all calls;
- software - all relevant information is saved and entered into a unified data;
- calls recording ensures quality control.
- Human resources – a team of coordinators with medical or pharmaceutical background:
- obtaining an answer over the phone if possible;
- providing medical advice over the phone is possible;
- transportation of a patient to proper health care institution.
- Well-ordered business-process:
- maximum time savings to resolve issues;
- most unified action to solve various tasks;
- control of the each step.
• contractual relationships with hospitals throughout Ukraine;
• responsible persons in hospitals;
• access to information about the availability of medicines in most pharmacy chains of Ukraine.
MOLFAR takes on logistics "chain" of salvation the wounded: from a call of wounded, doctor, etc. - to coordinating of rehabilitation activities.
- Reducing the number of deaths;
- Reducing disability cases;
- Increasing the number of fully rehabilitated soldiers.