Medical rehabilitation is one of the cornerstones of soldier’s reintegration into society.
Psychological and medical rehabilitation plays a key role (in this process).
Medical rehabilitation consists of several components
- Qualified personnel.
- Effective and proven technique.
- We have many years of experience in this field. We have access to the best specialists in Ukraine and abroad.
- We maintain long-term relationship with the best practitioners due the fact that our team (for organization of medical aid for wounded and sick soldiers) consists of doctors and pharmacists.
Effective and proven technique (methods)
- Medical education and practical experience allow us critically evaluate the doctors. It improves the quality of selection of doctors and outcome of treatment.
- If we know where to go we don't lose time.
- Having experienced working with similar patients our specialists are able to inform wounded soldiers about time require to treatment and full recovery timelines. This is critically important for psychological support as it helps a patient to build confidence about future well-being. In addition to that a soldier can plan and spend the time effectively.
- We know the cost of health services.
- We know the cost of medicines required for recovery.
- We possess information about where we can buy everything we need at the moment we need it.
Professionalism, funding and strength of our soldiers will help us win this war for Independence!