How to become an operator in the MOLFAR's call center:
For a person who wants to become a volunteer in the contact center of our project, it is not necessary to have a diploma in higher medical education, but there are several important requirements:
- fluent Ukrainian and English;
- understanding of Polish, Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian and other languages (prefered);
- distinct speech, excellent communication skills;
- confident computer use (knowledge of ten-finger touch-typing method prefered);
- must have access to a high-speed Internet, a headset with a microphone;
- willing to work fixed schedule: 08:00 to 13:00 and from 13:00 to 20:00.
Duties of call center operator:
- Receiving phone calls and explanation to callers about activity directions of MOLFAR and its contact center.
- Organization of medical assistance by phone.
- Work with databases.
- Work according to scenarios.
- Receiving call from benefactors and communication with potential benefactors, providing explanation about the mission of the project and the way to make donations.
* Remote work is possible on a previously agreed schedule.
This area of support of the Project MOLFAR is carried out on the voluntary and free basis (except for the event when we have an open job vacancy). Operator assumes responsibility to perform certain tasks agreed with MOLFAR Project Manager or with Coordinator. Other details of cooperation with volunteers (working hours, compensation, etc.) are determined by agreement of the parties. Please, send us an email in the subject line indicate: "CALL-CENTER. OPERATOR", and send your CV.
In addition to the volunteering opportunities mentioned above you can help in another way: volunteer your time, donate money, give other ressources to help rescue wounded soldiers. Obtain more information in the section "Get Involved".
Get involved to make the project of organizing medical support of wounded more efficient and effective!
Share this opportunity with your friends, perhaps, it will be interesting to them!