Requirements for the operator of contact center position :
An applicant for a job "operator of contact center" with Molfar Project must meet to following requirements:
- fluent Ukrainian and English;
- understanding of Polish, Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian and other languages (prefered);
- distinct speech, excellent communication skills;
- confident computer use (knowledge of ten-finger touch-typing method prefered);
- must have access to a high-speed Internet, a headset with a microphone;
- willing to work fixed schedule: 08:00 to 13:00 and from 13:00 to 20:00.
Duties of contact center operator:
- Receiving phone calls and explanation to callers about activity directions of MOLFAR and its contact center.
- Organization of medical assistance by phone.
- Work with databases.
- Work according to scenarios.
- Receiving call from benefactors and communication with potential benefactors, providing explanation about the mission of the project and the way to make donations.
If you meet to specified requirements and agree to these responsibilities we wait for your cover letter and resume, with the subject of message: "CALL-CENTER. OPERATOR".